1. The object of The Perspektiv Group, which publishes the following websites (the list is not exhaustive): Perspektiv-Jobs.com, Perspektiv-recruiting.com, Perspektiv.fr, as well as all the websites relating to our events, is to advertise job and training offers, and to be the means of support or any communication or database consultation element in the human resources and training environment, without restriction.
2. Subscriptions to the services and products provided by will be in the form of an estimate or signed advertising order, or by purchase online on one of the websites published by The Perspektiv Group and involve adherence without restriction on the part of the signatory to the terms and conditions of sale and of settlement of The Perspektiv Group. The changes or cancellations of advertising orders shall be admissible up to 48 hours after receipt of the estimate or advertising order signed whereas purchases online may not be cancelled or reimbursed except in very particular cases left to the discretion of The Perspektiv Group.
3. Any violation of the general terms and conditions of sale and of settlement and more generally, any advertising deemed contentious, offensive and likely to interfere with the running of our website, shall entail the immediate suspension of services and posting of said advertisement online, without any reimbursement or compensation for the customer. Similarly, any advertising that harms the financial interests of The Perspektiv Group or by nature entails a contradiction with more general interests of The Perspektiv Group or entails a violation of the legislation in force, could be refused, cancelled or suspended. It should be pointed out that the job or training offers will have to be in compliance with the legislation under the Labour Code. Finally, any use of elements, purchased in the Perspektiv Group database, contrary to the law, morals and decency and more generally the respect to privacy will lead to immediate suspension of access to this database, and possible prosecution.
4. The orders for services and products placed with The Perspektiv Group, must be clearly materialized by an advertising order placed at least 24 hours before the date of the application for the provision of the service or supply of the product, in the form of an e-mail, a fax, a letter or contract signed by and between the parties. In this connection, The Perspektiv Group declines all liability in case of attrition of the networks, connections or transmissions of data. The orders placed online are processed in the same way and will be paid before the service is completed. Any online payment shall in fact entail a validated order. Any payment online shall be made with the help of a bank card which shall be debited during the purchase. Our online payment system is provided by Stripe and is secure.
5. The primo-client shall provide The Perspektiv Group all necessary information for the accounting, financial and commercial monitoring to identify it in his relationship tool with the clientele.
6. The Perspektiv Group reserves the right to grant professional discounts or agency commissions and to remunerate business providers by all legal means available.
7. The products provided in our rates are a priori available during the orders and the acceptance of the latter by The Perspektiv Group In addition to the case referred to in Article 3 supra, The Perspektiv Group may, for any reason, also have to move, neutralize, abandon or remove the advertisement. Depending on the elements in its possession, The Perspektiv Group may terminate the contract or allow its performance to continue. The advertiser may object thereto within 4 days after notification of the facts; otherwise, its agreement shall be deemed granted. The time for the provision of services and works shall nonetheless be invoiced to the advertiser in the event of cancellation or ending of its advertising and shall not be reimbursed during a purchase online, without the consent of The Perspektiv Group.
8. The Perspektiv Group shall not look into any complaint that exceeds 4 days after the date of placement online and undertakes to comply with the so-called strict deadlines specified clearly on the advertising order, without however cancelling the placement online if said deadlines are not met, beyond the control of E.P.S. S.A.
9. All disputes between The Perspektiv Group and its customers shall be referred to the Frankfurt am Main commercial Court.
10. The Perspektiv Group shall stipulate by any and all means (sales brochure, rates, distribution documents) the technical information required to provide these services. Any breaches of these rules or characteristics or non-compliance with this technical information shall in no way engage the liability of The Perspektiv Group. Furthermore, The Perspektiv Group reserves the right to revise the rates for its products and services at all times and reiterates that all current and future charges shall be borne by the advertiser and shall be invoiced additionally.
11. The services and works provided by The Perspektiv Group shall be paid when the advertisement is ordered and delivered, in particular by bank card, when they are purchased online by the purchasing module available on the websites of The Perspektiv Group, governed by the general terms and conditions presented in this document. It is nonetheless possible, for customers in active accounts, to settle their invoices in accordance with the conditions that provide a settlement by transfer 30 days after receipt of invoice. In case of late payment the following shall apply as of right:
- The suspension of the performance of the contract
- The immediate payability of all invoiced sums that are still outstanding and orders not yet invoiced
- The payment in cash upon placing an order for any new service
- Invoicing of interest for late payment calculated at the fixed rates and adjustable upon receipt by transfer or, where possible, by bank card
- The payability of 20% compensation of the sums due under a penalty clause, plus court expenses.