By using this site or application, you expressly consent to the collection, use and transfer of your data as described hereafter in this Policy.
If you do not want your information to be processed in accordance with this Policy, you can edit, at any time, the preferences on the treatment of your information and also delete your account.
We share information with employers. We are not able to control their use of your data. We do not control either the methods for using data from persons who may have access to your information on or through our sites or applications or ad networks and other third parties with whom we work to send you personalized advertising messages.
We provide links to Web sites over which we have no control. Perspektiv-Jobs is not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of these other web sites. We invite you to consult the privacy policies of such sites to find out how they collect, use and share your information.
About the information that we collect
We collect information about you when you use our sites and applications. Depending on the services you use, the personal information we collect is for example:
- Your name;
- Your contact information, including your IP, mailing address, email address and telephone number;
- Your billing data (for paid services);
- Information about your education, your job, your skills and your experience, your qualifications, your activities and interests;
- Your post code, your preferences, your personal history and your interests;
- Your age, gender;
By registering on Perspektiv-Jobs, managing your profile and giving your express consent when requested, you agree that we may use your information for the following purposes:
- create a profile based on the information you have provided us with, that you have imported from other sites or applications, or third parties such as contacts or employers, have given to us;
- provide content, services or custom advertising, targeted or location-based, either from us or from third parties;
- allow you to import information about you or your contacts from other sites and applications or export your data to other sites or applications;
- do online shopping;
- contact you about updates to the functionality or provide you with general information or related services, including important security updates;
- send you additional communications, information and promotions concerning the application, such as newsletters and professional advice bulletins;
- provide employers with information about yourself and your potential interest in ad publications;
- provide products and services to employer customers for them to complete the recruitment process;
- make suggestions and draw conclusions about you. We can make suggestions, for example, about people you may know or other jobs, products or services that might interest you.
Some of our products and services, such as our searchable private CV library allow third parties to access your personal information and contact you. The information in your profile can be used for networking with other members of the community or be visible to employers using Perspektiv-Jobs sites and applications.
One of our main objectives is to offer a platform for a wider dissemination of information of your CV and profile in order to maximize your business opportunities. We may share information we collect with companies in the worldwide Perspektiv Group. We do not share information with third parties for direct marketing purposes unless you consent to such disclosure, which is what you are doing by accepting these Terms. We disclose your information as defined below:
1. We share your information with third parties who assist us in providing our products and services to you. These services include the hosting of our Web servers, including storing our private CV database, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments by credit card and provide customer service. These companies will have access to your personal information to the extent necessary to perform their functions, but may not share this information with others, or use this data for any other purpose. We retain all responsibility for the shared data.
2. We may disclose information to third parties with your consent.
- if you accept that your CV can be searched, any party authorized to access our private CV Library can then view your CV;
- if you choose to receive information about any opportunities, products or services offered by third parties, we send your information to such third parties so that they can contact you;
- if you chose to receive newsletters, e-mails for commercial purposes and other communications from Moovijob or third parties, and you change your mind, then you can oppose it by editing your profile as shown above.
By applying for a job or providing your contact information to show your interest in a job offer, you consent to the disclosure of such information to the employer concerned. We compile data on professional qualifications, education, age, level of experience, or other relevant information for offer search. The compiled data does not allow personal identification of users, but can be passed on to employers, job seekers or other members of the community. If we create a site marketed jointly with another company, the information will be kept by both companies and subjected to both their privacy policies posted on each co-branded sites.
3. We disclose information if required by law, at the request of a governmental entity or if, taking into account your interests in privacy and other factors, we believe in good faith that it is necessary to:
- comply with legal requirements or with legal process;
- protect our rights, our property or our affiliated companies;
- prevent a crime or protect national security;
- ensure the safety of the users or the public.
4. We may disclose and transfer such information to a third party acquiring all or part of the activities of Perspektiv-Jobs, through a merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a large portion of our assets. In addition, if Perspektiv-Jobs undergoes a bankruptcy proceeding, the said information will be processed in the context of a transaction approved by the court. You will be notified of the sale of all or a substantial portion of our assets to a third party by email or a message displayed prominently on the site.
Important Note about Your CV
When you create or post a CV, we store it in our private CV database. Any person authorized to access our private CV Library can see visible CVs. We cannot control the retention, use or privacy of CVs viewed or downloaded by others.
We try wherever possible to limit access to our private CV Library for legitimate users, such as employers, recruiters, recruitment managers, headhunters and human resource professionals who subscribe to the service, but we cannot guarantee that third parties will not manage to access it. We are not able to control the use of the CVs by third parties accessing our private CV database. Once your CV is disclosed, Perspektiv-Jobs is unable to recover them from the third parties who have viewed it.
You may remove your CV from our database at any time. However, keep in mind that anyone who viewed your CV may have retained a copy for its own archives or databases. Consequently, you must ensure that your CV does not reveal any sensitive information, particularly regarding your personality, or any other data that you do not want to make public.
If you provide a referee’s contact information, it is your responsibility to ensure that this person is duly informed and has given his, her or their written consent.
The CV that you send us should under no circumstances contain sensitive information, including your (i) racial or ethnic origin ; (ii) political beliefs ; (iii) philosophical or religious beliefs ; (iv) membership of a trade union or a political party; (v) your physical or mental health or genetic profile; (vi) your addictions or sexual life ; (vii) your criminal history and penalties or fines ; (viii) your background in terms of improper or illegal conduct and the penalty imposed; or (ix) your social security number or national identification number. If your CV contains such information, you consent to distribute it at your own risk. We are not able to control third party access to our customer service concerning the said information or data.
You can access, correct, update, modify or delete the information at any time in your profile or your CV. You just need to log in to your account, go to your profile or CV and make the desired changes.
If you want to remove or completely close your account or your profile information, please contact us.
An email will be sent to confirm the deletion of your personal information (except an archived copy, which neither you nor any third party will have access by the Internet). This archival copy will be retained as long as necessary for auditing and recording purposes. We also retain connection data and other information about your activity on the site.
If, as a candidate, you have posted a public CV on Perspektiv-Jobs and if you have not logged into your account for an extended period, your CV is likely to be removed from any search results. Separately, and regardless of the privacy settings of your account, if you do not log in to your account for a certain period of time, it will expire and its removal will be scheduled. The deletion of expired accounts is performed on a periodic basis. Currently, our timeout and deletion is about every 36 months; we may lengthen or shorten this period for adapting to changes in the recruitment process. If this deadline is to be changed, this note will be updated. Before removing your CV, you will receive an email from us systematically.
It is your responsibility to keep your username and password secret.
Perspektiv-Jobs applies appropriate security measures to protect your personal data against accidental loss and against unauthorized access, use, modification and unauthorized distribution. However, given the fact that Internet is an open system, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will fail to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
When you place an order online via Perspektiv-Jobs, your credit card data is protected by encryption using a standard security protocol. It protects the data on your credit card against interception and theft during transmission. Perspektiv-Jobs uses Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd. as service company for the processing of credit card transactions. For more information on best practices in terms of privacy and security, please visit https://stripe.com/de/legal.
For any question or request about our practices regarding privacy, you can always contact us by mail at the following address or by email:
Wilhelm-Leuschner straße 72
60329 Frankfurt am Main
When applying for a job offer requesting a video interview, the video will be saved in our data base for a period of 30 days, before being erased. The video will also be forwarded to the employer who requested a video interview from candidates applying to the open position. Once forwarded to the employer, Perspektiv is not able to guarantee for which purposes the video will be used for, neither if the video will be deleted after a certain amount of time.