Imagine working for a company with a mission you can truly believe in, a playful and energetic culture, a talented team of coworkers, and a bright future! Melissa & Doug, the toy company committed to nurturing childhood wonder, is looking for a Sales Coordinator. In this role, you’ll be an essential part of our mission to inspire creativity and imagination in children throughout the world with thoughtfully designed toys that spark free play.
We’re seeking an energetic and dynamic Sales Coordinator to join our friendly team, working together to drive sales and build lasting customer relationships. You’ll partner with our sales team and support the Sales Managers in Europe to facilitate the best possible service to the key accounts in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Nordics. You will be based in Rickmansworth, London.
You’ll be an essential part of our mission to inspire creativity and imagination in children throughout the world with thoughtfully designed toys that spark free play.
· Act as the facilitator for a smooth order process and be the go-to person to resolve any order related question
· Liaise with departments across the organization to provide outstanding support to our customers
· Ensure orders maximise container space before shipping
· Complete customer quote sheets and listing sheets with all relevant product data.
· Collect and distribute product images for catalogs, websites, customer needs
· Collect and distribute test reports and compliance documents for customers
· Collect and process sample orders for our customers
· Provide product set up information to customers
· Work with Operations, Safety, Finance, etc. to understand and meet customer requirements
· Responsible for monitoring a complete admin check with our customers twice a year
· Create final planogram presentations utilizing Spaceman software
· Fluency in written and spoken English and German (Essential)
· Fluency in any other European language- French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish (Desirable)
· Previous experience of working in a sales administration, customer service or similar role
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to connect with internal and external contacts
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
· Proficiency with MS Office including Excel, Word, Power point, Outlook and Internet Explorer
· Excellent attention to detail and strong numerical skills.
· Strong sense of urgency and ownership
· Self-motivated, flexible and willing to learn new skills
· Confident, professional telephone manner and customer focused
· Able to think logically, solving problems accurately and pro-actively
Melissa & Doug started with just a boy, a girl, and a dream. Like many great start-up stories, there was even a garage involved. Nearly 30 years and hundreds of employees later, the company still has that entrepreneurial, playful vibe. With its consistent growth over the past three decades to over $350 million in sales across 100+ countries, with focus on accelerating growth to new levels. To learn even more about our mission, our history and our movement to Take Back Childhood, go to www.MelissaAndDoug.com