Since its inception, Groupe GM has been offering tailor-made solutions to the hotel industry worldwide. We have developed for more than 40 years various ranges of cosmetic amenity products to suit the needs of our customers.
To reinforce our sales team, we are looking for a results-driven:
Sales Representative in Nord/East Germany (M/F)
Location: Hamburg – Berlin – Hannover – Leipzig
Salary: Basic + variable (40K€ guaranteed the first year)
Seek out and engage customer prospects in hospitality industry. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Prospect, visit, present, promote and sell Groupe GM guest amenities using solid arguments to existing and prospective hotel customers in Germany territory
- Organize and assist, along with the head office, the logistics, sales administration and other requirements linked to the domestic market
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Connections and ideally experience in the hotel hospitality market
- Knowledge of cosmetics/luxury items
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback