Ideas need initiative.
Werum IT Solutions is the world’s leading supplier of manufacturing execution systems (MES) and manufacturing IT solutions for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries. Werum’s PAS-X software product is run by more than half of the world’s top 30 pharmaceutical and biotech companies as well as many mid-sized drug manufacturers. Founded in 1969, Werum is headquartered in Lüneburg, Germany, and has locations in Europe, America, and Asia. Werum is part of the Körber Group’s Business Area Pharma Systems.
The Business Area Pharma Systems provides high quality solutions for the production, inspection and packaging of pharmaceutical products and unites seven internationally successful companies under one roof.
The Körber Group is an international technology group with around 10,000 employees all over the world. It unites technologically leading companies with 140 production, service, and sales companies and offers its customers solutions, products, and services in the Business Areas of Körber Digital, Logistics Systems, Pharma Systems, Tissue, and Tobacco.
For our location in Toulouse, France, we are looking for
* Suitability analysis of the solution to customer requirements (Fit Gap Analysis)
* Support functional specification activities with product demonstration and translate user requirements into Change Specification; transfer functional knowledge to technical team
* Advise and train customers on Werum’s PAS-X MES software
* Understand functionality provided by Werum’s PAS-X MES software for the purpose of deploying it at client locations
* Configure and deploy PAS-X as required by client engagements
* Train client associates in the use and configuration of Werum’s PAS-X MES software
* Provide site based support at client locations worldwide
* Coach and instruct Werum employees on PAS-X product content
* Onboard and mentor new staff members
* Manage customer’s process design specifications translation activities
* Assume responsibility to complete activities
* Test the PAS-X software (integration testing, acceptance testing) against developed specifications
* Investigate and resolve client issues – troubleshooting (replicate / diagnose / document problems, schedule resources, fix problems in conjunction with other team members)
The positions are based in Toulouse with frequent trips to France and abroad.
* 1 to 10 years of software support experience with large scale applications (ERP/MES/ LIMS) in a consulting / support / training role
* Experience with regulated industries (nuclear, finance …) ideally with pharmaceutical or biotechnology environments (FDA, GMP, non-GMP, system validation and qualification)
* Experience in MES; PAS-X experience would be a plus
* A Master’s Degree in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Engineering or Computer Science is required
* Affinity with computer tool
* Service oriented mindset and autonomy
* Ability for team work
Languages: French (fluent), English (professional), German would be a plus
Werum IT Solutions GmbH
Apply now online
Apply now Forward via mail Print