The IT Demand and Services Department (secrétariat général DSI) is one of 3 departments in Caceis Bank, Germany Branch’s IT teams.
This department consists of two teams. Besides the one that takes care of financial and budgetary aspects of IT, there is a dedicated team that ensures end to end Management of IT Risks and adequate functioning of the IT Internal Control System. Both are in focus of internal and external audits.
As a IT Risk & Internal Controls Manager, you will be fully integrated into this dedicated team and your missions will be the following:
- You will be responsible to prepare, organize, execute and follow-up all periodic meetings with IT Department heads and the CIO. The meetings are chaired by you.
- On a quarterly basis you ensure that the approved controls are prepared for execution and that the controls are executed on time and in quality. For this you will be in touch with the Controllers to address any concerns they might have regarding the IT Risk and Internal Control System (ICS) process or tool.
- You are responsible to prepare and distribute internal status reports for IT, Branch Management and customers on time.
- You will play an active role in challenging projects to optimize the IT Risk Management tool and to harmonize the IT Risk and IT ICS processes with CACEIS HQ in France. Internally you drive the extension of ICS usage to non-IT processes by running pilots with them.
- You adapt the IT ICS guidelines and change the IT Risk Management concept according to the internal and external requirements. You participate in audits and assessments concerning IT Risk and IT ICS relevant topics and provide the requested information, evidence and reports. You propose the necessary changes to close any gap and ensure that agreed measures are implemented and recommendations closed on time.
CACEIS Bank Germany Branch offers to its VIEs the following benefits:
- Monthly accommodation allowance (according to the conditions defined by Business France)
- Paid German courses
- Access to a lot of gym clubs with reduced prices
- Discount for the subway card
- Flexible working hours
- Minimal education level: Postgraduate degree – MA/MSc/PhD/Doctorate or equivalent
- Academic qualification: University, Engineering or Business School diploma with a specialization in Project Management, IT or Audit
- Level of minimal experience: 0 – 2 years
- Experience: A first experience in IT and/or Project Management would be appreciated
- Required skills: Hard skills
- Understanding of basic IT Processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Request Management)
- Soft skills:Taking ownership and proactiveness
- Able to create solutions to problems solution oriented skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Open minded and willingness to learn
- Technical skills required: Good Microsoft Office skills (Powerpoint, Excel, some MS-Project)
- Languages: English – bilingual / fluent
- Fixed-term contract: 24 months
- Expected start date: 01.04.2019
- Management position? No
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France’s eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
IMPORTANT: To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above. If not, your application will not be selected. If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com.