BWise Marketing Manager France & DACH in Paris
As the Marketing Manager France and DACH for BWise (www.bwise.com), the candidate will manage and provide all around marketing support to the French and German-speaking territories. The candidate will develop the region’s overall marketing plan in coordination with the Head of Marketing the Business Unit (BWise). A primary responsibility is lead generation and lead development. BWise uses a marketing mix of several push and pull strategies that can be used to achieve the defined lead generation and brand awareness objectives. It will be the candidate’s responsibility to initiate, coordinate and monitor all marketing activities against plan and budget:
- Initiate, coordinate, and monitor all marketing activities and results according to plans and budgets for France and DACH.
- Develop content that delivers clear and consistent messaging of the BWise eGRC platform for each stage of the sales cycle (awareness, education, evaluation, and action).
- Develop campaigns to pull prospects through the buyer’s journey on a regional and global level to increase the quantity and quality of the sales pipeline.
- Liaise with sales to align with current objectives, ensure quality of leads and first appointments, review and improve processes, and identify new opportunities for increased market awareness and education.
- Manage Business Development resources (telemarketing) to ensure that they deliver consistent brand and product messaging, and meet quarterly goals of setting appointments with qualified prospects and database enrichment.
- Analyze and provide insight on marketing and sales KPIs and trends.
- Identify and organize strategic speaking and sponsorship opportunities at industry events and conferences.
- Additional day-to-day responsibilities will include regularly writing press releases, articles, direct mailings, brochures and reference cases, etc. and planning events. The candidate will manage clear and consistent messaging to the marketplace.
While the candidate will perform these responsibilities specifically for his or her own region, the candidate will work collaboratively in conjunction with the BWise global marketing team. The position reports to the Head of Marketing for the BWise BU.
Education, Professional accomplishments, and Certifications
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, Design or a related field
- At least 5 years of marketing experience in a B2B (preferably IT or financial) environment
- Near-native proficiency in spoken and written French and German
- Full working proficiency in spoken and written English
- Has vision, is persistent/stress resistant and able to improve him or herself by analyzing results
- Has excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on writing and editing
- Has understanding of customer behavior, preferences and complex decision-making processes
- Proven track record of managing international marketing plans and third parties (agencies, inside sales, etc.)
- Has experience with Marketing Automation Platform Software, CRM systems and Content Management Systems.
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing strategies
- Preferred: knowledge of the GRC and/or managed services and solutions market