We are a well-known Credit Institution in Europe with over a billion euros in consumer loans which is launching on the German market. To help our German speaking credit analyst team, we are looking for a “Junior Credit Analyst” available ASAP.
Founded in 2009, Younited Credit is the only European consumer lending platform to be fully authorized and regulated as a Credit Institution. Our innovative refinancing model allows professional qualified investors (both individuals and legal entities: companies, insurers, foundations, pension funds, etc.) to directly finance consumer loans.
Our company has raised more than €100 million of equity since launch (BPI, Crédit Mutuel Arkéa, Eurazeo, Schibsted-Le Bon Coin, AG2R la Mondiale, and business angels Xavier Niel, Pierre Kosciuzko-Morizet, Weber Investissements), has passported its license in 10 countries (France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Portugal, UK, Poland, Belgium, Romania, The Netherlands) and employs 300 people in Paris, Rome and Barcelona. We have originated over a billion euros in consumer loans to 200 000 households.
Regarding the context of the German Market launch, you will be a key part of the initial operational team. As a result, you will work on all the activities related to the granting of consumer loans:
- Analyze the solvency of customers who applied for a loan aiming at making proper decisions by strictly applying the company’s granting policy
- Analyze credit files (personal loans for individuals), analyzing in details the consistency of customer information
- Check and validate the authenticity, validity and reliability of the supporting documents sent
- Always be vigilant when detecting potential fraudulent applications
- Verify the conformity of the documents using Younited various available tech tools
- Contact customers by phone when necessary to follow up on their application
- Decide on the granting of credits within the defined signature authority
- Give the order to unlock the funds for clients
- Actively participate in continuous improvement of the processes and granting policy for the German market
If you want to evolve in a stimulating and international environment, in very strong growth and contribute to the development of a major player of the Fintech in Europe, this job is for you!
Skills required :
- Fluent in German and English / or French
- Minimum 2 year-experience as a Credit Analyst / Granting Analyst in a credit institution or a leading bank
- Bachelor or Master Degree training type Finance / Banking
- Very good analytical and writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of excel
- You are open-minded and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You like challenges and the dynamism of start-ups
- You are adaptable and innovative