CACEIS is the asset servicing banking group of Crédit Agricole dedicated to institutional and corporate clients. Through offices across Europe, North America and Asia, CACEIS offers a broad range of services covering execution, clearing, depositary and custody, fund administration, middle office outsourcing, forex, securities lending, fund distribution support and issuer services.
CACEIS wants to reinforce its Sales Team and is looking for his/her new:
Business Implementation Officer
During this mission, you will join the Business Implementation teams who are part of Relationship Management, within the Commercial department.
Your main missions will be:
- Coordinating onboarding of new clients and new products for existing clients
- Supporting contract negotiations
- Planning account structure for new clients
- Supporting client visits partially onsite
- Driving evolution of supporting documents and “Service Level Agreements” including the operational doing
- Implementing business processes such as Approval of “Know your Customer” completeness and correctness”.
These tasks go hand in hand with constant customer contact. Daily business tasks have a high need to interact with a lot of other departments in Germany, Luxembourg and France and results in a mixture of operational and coordinating tasks.
- VIE contract => under 28 Years old
- Minimal education level: Postgraduate degree – MA/MSc or equivalent
- Academic qualification: Business School, University
- Speciality: Finance, Asset Management.
- Experience: A first experience in bank or asset management sector would be a plus.
- Required Skills:
- Project planning
- Securities and derivatives
- Process design
- Technical skills required:
- Microsoft Office
- MS Project is a plus.
- French & English : good knowledge
- German: basic knowledge
- Fixed-term contract: 24 months
- Expected start date: ASAP
- Management position? No
This program has been created in order to strengthen relations between the 2 countries and to promote, train and retain German speaking young talents. It is a unique opportunity for you to discover two entities of CACEIS but also two different countries, in a department where collaboration between Germany and Luxembourg is especially important.
Be careful that a good level in French, English & German is required for this position in order to better communicate with the teams. During the recruitment process you will be tested in those 3 languages. However, CACEIS will give you the possibility to improve your language skills by offering German courses.
If you are motivated, at ease in the three languages mentioned above and eager to learn, we would be more than happy to consider your application for this program.
The VIE (Volontariat International en Entreprise) contract in short:
According Business France’s eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
IMPORTANT : To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above. If not, your application will not be selected. If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com.